good episode, but the intro is FAR too long, looks like the crappy videos my AV class did in highschool.When it comes to format, you guys left gamedaily because the podcast became work. Just keep it loose and fun, don't complicate it.
Great advice, Andrew. I vote for no format unless the boss-man makes one. I noticed that once the intro loaded, I would get booted or my browser would freeze up.
Hi Chip & Zach.Do you have a gamingnoise address we can send emails to?Great show :)
Quick Question:Do you guys know of an easy way to save your shows as a file that one can download?I would like to save it as a .mp4 (AVC)file extension. That way I can copy it to my PSP and watch it on there.That would be extremely cool :)
Hey, long time listener and fan here. Nice to see you guys back. Great show!
Welcome back.
Hey guys,We should have e-mail up and running soon.We are working on coming up with a downloadable product, but we are at the mercy of this free service right now.Glad we are getting a warm response. Notice that I am online at 9:18 on Monday the 20th, and Chip is nowhere to be found.
I have been refreshing the site waiting for the podcast, and now I know that it is officially delayed. :( Zach, IM me man! (DojoGrant)
Hey Zach it's Piccolo_DBz, Good to see you guys are still podcasting...or at least trying to.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
good episode, but the intro is FAR too long, looks like the crappy videos my AV class did in highschool.
When it comes to format, you guys left gamedaily because the podcast became work. Just keep it loose and fun, don't complicate it.
Great advice, Andrew. I vote for no format unless the boss-man makes one. I noticed that once the intro loaded, I would get booted or my browser would freeze up.
Hi Chip & Zach.
Do you have a gamingnoise address we can send emails to?
Great show :)
Quick Question:
Do you guys know of an easy way to save your shows as a file that one can download?
I would like to save it as a .mp4 (AVC)file extension. That way I can copy it to my PSP and watch it on there.
That would be extremely cool :)
Hey, long time listener and fan here. Nice to see you guys back. Great show!
Welcome back.
Hey guys,
We should have e-mail up and running soon.
We are working on coming up with a downloadable product, but we are at the mercy of this free service right now.
Glad we are getting a warm response. Notice that I am online at 9:18 on Monday the 20th, and Chip is nowhere to be found.
I have been refreshing the site waiting for the podcast, and now I know that it is officially delayed. :( Zach, IM me man! (DojoGrant)
Hey Zach it's Piccolo_DBz, Good to see you guys are still podcasting...or at least trying to.
Post a Comment